You can discover how to jailbreak FireStick in this tutorial and download popular streaming apps for free movies, TV shows and live TV, sports. This method is compatible with the Fire TV, new FireStick Max, FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite and Fire TV Cube.
The Amazon FireStick is a very popular streaming device. Any normal TV with HDMI capability can be made into a smart TV for a reasonable price by using this straightforward but feature-rich gadget.
You can stream video from several online media and entertainment services, like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and a number of TV Networks, using a FireStick.
There is, however, a significant flaw. To see material through these entertainment services, you must pay a subscription fee. Additionally, you may find that their monthly fees to expensive, and it is for this reason that we jailbreak the FireStick.
Jailbreaking enables you to obtain third-party streaming apps that provide free access to all of your favorite movies, shows, live TV channels, sports, and other content.
Jailbreaking is a simple process that allows you to unlock your FireStick and gain access to the internet’s limitless content allowing you to bypass the restrictions placed on your device.
Jailbreaking entails installing third-party applications and services that are not available through the Amazon App Store. This does not necessarily harm the device in any way but allows you to install practically any app if you want to enjoy unrestricted streaming without boundaries.
Jailbreaking allows you to easily access all online streaming content and enabling your FireStick device to reach its full potential.
Jailbreaking enables you to watch anything you want, including movies, TV series, live TV, sports, and pretty much anything else. Whenever you want to watch something, you may do so right away with a jailbroken FireStick.
Is Jailbreaking a FireStick Safe and Legal?
As long as you are not streaming any copyrighted content, jailbreaking the FireStick is both SAFE and LEGAL.
It is secure because it doesn’t require altering your Fire TV’s operating system’s system files. It’s not like jailbreaking an iOS device or hacking an Android phone.
All you do when jailbreaking your Firestick is allowing for third party apps that are not available in Amazon app store. You don’t literally program your app in any way.
It doesn’t even void the device’s warranty. In reality, sideloading these programs is allowed by Amazon themselves.
But as much as it sounds good that all this is possible, there are precautions to be taken because you are installing apps which their credibility and safety have not been approved by Amazon.
To safeguard your privacy, we advice you use a VPN (Virtual Private Network). This will ensure that your information or sensitive data is secured as the intentions of these third party apps developers is not known.
The majority of the jailbreak apps are unsafe.
When using these jailbreak apps, users should always use a VPN to protect themselves.
RobzKelloStreamz will not be held liable for compromised devices or identities.
We use IPVanish VPN because of their lightning-fast connections, zero-log policy, and optimized applications for Firestick, phones, tablets, laptops, and other streaming devices.
Step to Jailbreaking a FireStick
To enable free streaming on FireStick devices, jailbreaking entails installing third-party APKs. These apps do not exist in the Amazon App Store.
Unlike the way you download apps directly from your android device, Amazon does not allow you to do so. A facilitating application is required to install third-party streaming apps.
Downloader is the name of the app from which we will install all of our jailbreak apps. This is how.
Step 1: Installing Downloader APK on FireStick
Please keep in mind that your home screen may look slightly different depending on the version of the Fire TV OS you’re using.
- Navigate to your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s home screen.
- Scroll to Find and click on Search
- Type Downloader and scroll down to click it
- Click on the orange Downloader icon
- Click on Download and wait for it to complete installation
- Click Open to launch the Downloader app
Step 2: Allowing installation of unknown apps
To begin the jailbreak process, you must first change a setting on the Fire TV Stick / Cube.
- To open Settings, click the gear or cog icon in the middle bar on the far right.
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV
Note: If you don’t see Developer Options, go to Settings > My Fire TV > About.
- Select Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Switch On the ADB Debugging (if you are using the 4K Max, go back one step to Developer Options)
- Click Install unknown apps
- Click Downloader and turn it On
That’s it! You have successfully ‘jailbroken’ your Firestick device and can download any free streaming app.
Step 3: Installing jailbreak apps
Now that we have jailbroken our Firestick, we can now download any app we want.
The first app we can download is called Kodi.
Kodi is a popular app that unlocks a world of endless entertainment that allows you to watch your favorite movies, TV shows, TV channels, sports, children’s content, and much more.
Here are the steps:
- Open Downloader
- Click on the URL box
- Type 439895 and click Go
- Click on Install at the bottom right
- Go back one to delete the installation apk as you no longer need it
- Open Kodi
And now you have successfully downloaded and installed Kodi on your Firestick device!
Once you have completed installing Kodi, open it and familiarize yourself with the app as this will probably your only go-to app for entertainment.
But first you will need to install Addons or Builds to get direct access to movies, tv shows, live tv, sports, basically whatever you want. You can start with addons first and later you can install Builds to give your Kodi a different look. Click here for Addons and how to install them.
Screenshot Installation Guide
1. Go to Find and type Downloader or use Alexa voice search.
2. Click on Downloader.
3. Click to download the app.
4. Click the Home button and go to Settings.
5. Scroll down and open My Fire TV.
6. Click on About.
7. Click on the name of your Fire TV device.
8. Click on the name of your Fire TV device 7 times. After which it will tell you below ‘you are now a developer’.
9. Go back one step and click on Developer Options.
10. Click to turn ADB debugging on.
11. Scroll down and open Install unknown apps.
12. Turn Downloader on.
13. Click the Home button and head to My Apps.
14. Scroll down and open the Downloader app.
15. Click Allow.
16. Click OK.
17. Click on the URL box and enter type 439895.
18. Click Go and wait for the download to complete.
Ignore the code shown below.
19. Click INSTALL at the bottom right.
20. Click DONE.
21. Click Delete as you no longer need the installation file.
22. Click Delete to confirm.
23. Click the Home button and head to My Apps under Settings.
24. Scroll to and open Kodi.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed Kodi.
How to install a Kodi Build
Now that you have installed Kodi on your device, you need to install a build in order to watch content as you cannot use Kodi by itself.
Builds are fully loaded apps that come with free content such as movies, TV shows, live TV, live games, and more and this is what we are now going to do.
Builds not only come with content but they also change the way Kodi interface appears and there are tons of differnt Kodi builds that you can install depending on your taste and content type.
For a full list of these builds, check out my list of the best Kodi builds.