This is a guide showing you the installation steps to take to successfully install YouTube Addon on any device including Firestick, Fire TV Android box or phone.
However using these addons doesn’t mean they are safe. They are third party applications developed by unknown people and you risk exposing your sensitive information.
We highly recommend using a VPN when using this addons. A VPN will hide your device’s ip address and stay anonymous online giving complete security and peace of mind when streaming.
Now with WireGuard® for faster connections.
“[IPVanish’s] WireGuard option has electrified speeds.” – TechRadar
Meet the VPN protocol for the modern era, supported by all major platforms.
Steps to install YouTube addon
Note: RobzKelloStreamz does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers
- Go to Add-ons and click on the opened box at the top left
- Click on ‘Install from repository’
- Click on ‘Video add-ons
- Click on ‘YouTube’
- Click on ‘Install’
- Click on ‘OK’
- Wait for ‘YouTube add-on installed’ message to appear
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click Add-ons
- If asked to ‘Executive setup wizard’ click ‘No’
- Click on ‘Video add-ons’
- Click on YouTube and sign in
- That’s it! You have successfully installed YouTube add-on