This is a guide showing you the installation steps to take to successfully install The Crew Kodi Addon on any device including Firestick, Fire TV Android box or phone.
However using these addons doesn’t mean they are safe. They are third party applications developed by unknown people and you risk exposing your sensitive information.
We highly recommend using a VPN when using this addons. A VPN will hide your device’s ip address and stay anonymous online giving complete security and peace of mind when streaming.
Now with WireGuard® for faster connections.
“[IPVanish’s] WireGuard option has electrified speeds.” – TechRadar
Meet the VPN protocol for the modern era, supported by all major platforms.
Steps to install The Crew addon
Note: RobzKelloStreamz does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers
- Open Kodi and click on the Settings cog icon as shown below
- Click on System at the bottom right
- Click on Add-ons and turn on Unknown sources
- Click on Yes from the Warning message
- Go back one step to System and click on File Manager
- Click on Add source
- Click on <None>
- Type the following URL exactly: https://team-crew.github.io and click OK
- Under “Ener a name for this media source” type any name you want and click OK then click OK again
- Go back one step to System
- Click on Add-ons
- Click on Install from zip file
- Click Yes on the Warning message.
- Select ‘crew’ or the name you gave the media source
- Select ‘repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip‘
Note that the repository link above may change
- Wait for ‘The Crew Repo Add-on’ to appear then click Install from repository
- Click ‘THE CREW REPO’
- Click Video add-ons
- Click ‘THE CREW’
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Wait for it to complete installation
- Congratulations! The Crew addon has been successfully installed.
- Go back to the home/startup screen of Kodi and choose Addons.
- Select The Crew. Enjoy!