This is a guide showing you the installation steps to take to successfully install Pluto TV Addon on any device including Firestick, Fire TV Android box or phone.
However using these addons doesn’t mean they are safe. They are third party applications developed by unknown people and you risk exposing your sensitive information.
We highly recommend using a VPN when using this addons. A VPN will hide your device’s ip address and stay anonymous online giving complete security and peace of mind when streaming.
Now with WireGuard® for faster connections.
“[IPVanish’s] WireGuard option has electrified speeds.” – TechRadar
Meet the VPN protocol for the modern era, supported by all major platforms.
Steps to install Pluto TV
Note: RobzKelloStreamz does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers
- Open Kodi and click on the Settings cog icon as shown below
- Click on Add-ons
- Click on ‘Install from repository’
- Click on ‘Video add-ons
- Scroll down and click on ‘Pluto.TV’
- Click on ‘Install ‘
- Click ‘Yes on the additional addons pop-up
- Wait for the ‘Pluto.TV Add-on installed’ message to appear.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Pluto TV
- Go back to Kodi home screen
- Click on Add-ons then ‘Pluto TV’
- Sign in to your account or click ‘Guest’