Nova TV is an Android application that offers free access to movies and television episodes in high definition. It features a plethora of incredible sources for movies and television shows. Nova TV’s UI is very beautiful and clutter-free, which is a rare combination
Movies, TV shows, Real-Debrid, Trakt. Calendar, Recent, Watchlist, Collection
Installing Downloader app on FireStick
This also works on all Fire TV devices including the older generation
First, if you haven’t, you will need to install the Downloader app from the Amazon store to install Nova TV
- Navigate to your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s home screen.
Please keep in mind that your home screen may look slightly different depending on the version of the Fire TV OS you’re using.
- Scroll to Find and click on Search
- Type Downloader and scroll down to click it
- Click on the orange Downloader icon
- Click on Download and wait for it to complete installation
- Click Open to launch the Downloader app
Ignore any prompts that appear when you launch the Downloader app for the first time but Allow for permission if asked to do so.
Allowing installation of unknown apps
- Click the gear or cog icon in the middle bar on the far right.
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV
Note: If you don’t see Developer Options, go to Settings > My Fire TV > About. Then select Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Switch On the ADB Debugging
- Click Install unknown apps
- Click Downloader and turn it On
Installing Nova TV
- Open Downloader
- Click on the URL box
- Type robzkellostreamz.com/downloads or 523875 and click Go
- From the Table of contents, click on Nova TV or scroll down until you find it
- Click on the green button and install it
And now you have successfully downloaded and installed Nova TV on your Fire TV device!
Update app to the latest version if prompted to do so.