Kodi is an all-round media player that takes it to another level because it plays just about anything you throw at it such movies, tv shows, live tv, music, photos, PVR and Games. You can also get custom interfaces for it, known as builds.
Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Radio, Music, Real-Debrid
Personal information stored on your device will be made available to third-party Kodi apps, addons, and builds.
This is why it’s important to use a Virtual Private Network like IPVanish that will not allow third-party apps to access your private data.
Furthermore, your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, and the government all use your IP address to monitor your online behavior.
Make use of IPVanish’s virtual private network (VPN).
By using IPVanish to encrypt your Internet traffic and disguise your IP address, you can be sure that your online activities will stay completely private.
IPVanish offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for their service and allows you to use your account on as many Internet-connected devices as you like.
As shown below your IP address is exposed,
Your IP address is
Note: RobzKelloStreamz does not own or operate any streaming website, service, apps, addons or builds, and has no affiliation with any developers. Please be careful.
Now with WireGuard® for faster connections.
“[IPVanish’s] WireGuard option has electrified speeds.” – TechRadar
Meet the VPN protocol for the modern era, supported by all major platforms.
Installing Downloader app on FireStick
This also works on all Fire TV devices including the older generation
First, if you haven’t, you will need to install the Downloader app from the Amazon store to install Kodi
- Navigate to your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s home screen.
Please keep in mind that your home screen may look slightly different depending on the version of the Fire TV OS you’re using.
- Scroll to Find and click on Search
- Type Downloader and scroll down to click it
- Click on the orange Downloader icon
- Click on Download and wait for it to complete installation
Ignore any prompts that appear when you launch the Downloader app for the first time but Allow for permission if asked to do so.
Allowing installation of unknown apps
- Click the Home button and go to Settings on the far right.
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV
Note: If you don’t see Developer Options, go to Settings > My Fire TV > About. Then select Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Switch On the ADB Debugging
- Click Install unknown apps
- Click Downloader and turn it On
- Open Downloader
- Click on the URL box
- Type robzkellostreamz.com/downloads or 523875 and click Go
- From the Table of contents, click on Kodi or scroll down until you find it
- Click on the green button and install it
And now you have successfully downloaded and installed Kodi on your Fire TV device!
Update app to the latest version if prompted to do so.