This is a quick guide on how to install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick and Fire TV devices. Find more live tv streaming apps here.
IPTV Smarters Pro is an amazing app that allows you to stream IPTV content such as live TV from hundreds to thousands of channels. You can download the APK file onto any android device as well as Firestick and FireTV devices and start enjoying your favorite TV channels from around the world.
Live TV, Movie, TV Shows
Personal information stored on your device will be made available to IPTV Smarters files and m3u.
This is why it’s important to use a Virtual Private Network like IPVanish that will not allow third-party files to access your private data.
Furthermore, your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, and the government all use your IP address to monitor your online behavior.
Make use of IPVanish’s virtual private network (VPN).
By using IPVanish to encrypt your Internet traffic and disguise your IP address, you can be sure that your online activities will stay completely private.
IPVanish offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for their service and allows you to use your account on as many Internet-connected devices as you like.
As shown below your IP address is exposed,
Your IP address is
Note: RobzKelloStreamz does not own or operate any streaming website, service, apps, addons or builds, and has no affiliation with any developers. Please be careful.
Now with WireGuard® for faster connections.
“[IPVanish’s] WireGuard option has electrified speeds.” – TechRadar
Meet the VPN protocol for the modern era, supported by all major platforms.
Installing Downloader app on FireStick
This also works on all Fire TV devices including the older generation
First, if you haven’t, you will need to install the Downloader app from the Amazon store to install IPTV Smarter Pro.
- Navigate to your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s home screen.
Please keep in mind that your home screen may look slightly different depending on the version of the Fire TV OS you’re using.
- Scroll to Find and click on Search
- Type Downloader and scroll down to click it
- Click on the orange Downloader icon
- Click on Download and wait for it to complete installation
Ignore any prompts that appear when you launch the Downloader app for the first time but Allow for permission if asked to do so.
Allowing installation of unknown apps
- Click the Home button and go to Settings on the far right.
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV
Note: If you don’t see Developer Options, go to Settings > My Fire TV > About. Then select Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Switch On the ADB Debugging
- Click Install unknown apps
- Click Downloader and turn it On
Installing IPTV Smarters Pro
- Open Downloader
- Click on the URL box
- Type robzkellostreamz.com/downloads or 848034 and click Go
- From the Table of contents, click on IPTV Smarters Pro or scroll down until you find it
- Click on the green button and install it
And now you have successfully downloaded and installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your Fire TV device!
Update the app to the latest version if prompted to do so.
Screenshot Installation Guide
If you have not installed Downloader, you will need to install it first from the Amazon app store to be able to download IPTV Smarters Pro.
1. Go to Find and type Downloader or use Alexa voice search.
2. Click on Downloader.
3. Click to download the app.
4. Click the Home button and go to Settings.
5. Scroll down and open My Fire TV.
6. Click on About.
7. Click on the name of your Fire TV device.
8. Click on the name of your Fire TV device 7 times. After which it will tell you below ‘you are now a developer’.
9. Go back one step and click on Developer Options.
10. Click to turn ADB debugging on.
11. Scroll down and open Install unknown apps.
12. Turn Downloader on.
Installing IPTV Smarters Pro
13. Click the Home button and head to My Apps.
14. Scroll down and open the Downloader app.
15. Click Allow.
16. Click OK.
17. Click on the URL box and type 848034.
18. Click Go and wait for the download to complete.
19. Click INSTALL.
20. Click DONE.
21. Click Delete as you no longer need the installation file.
22. Click Delete to confirm.
23. Click the Home button and head to My Apps from Settings.
24. Scroll to and open IPTV Smarters Pro.
25. Click on Mobile or TV depending on what device you are using.
26. Accept the User Agreement.
27. Click on ‘LOAD YOUR PLAYLIST OR FILE/URL’
28. Click on PLAYLIST NAME field and enter.
29. Click on PLAYLIST NAME field and enter.
30. Select M3U URL.
31. Click on Input m3u line.
32. Type the following url https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 and click on Next.
33. Click on ADD USER.
34. Click on LIVE TV to open the channels.
That’s it! You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your device, enjoy.